Markets & Products // Medical
Paramount Tube provides extruded parts for the medical industry in a range of materials and with above-standard tolerances.
The materials we use for our extruded tubing include:
- Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS)
- High-impact polystyrene (HIPS)
- Friction-coated ABS or HIPS
- Nylon 12
- Polyamide nylon
- Polyethylene (PE) – high/low density
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Copolymer, polypropylene homopolymer
- Polystyrene (PS)
We currently specialize in tight tolerance, single-lumen profiles and are constantly expanding our capabilities.