PM/BLDC Magnet Retention Sleeving
Paramount Tube is pleased to offer two versions of magnet retention sleeving for permanent magnet motors. Our sleeves are constructed of UL recognized, high performance electrical grade, and heat-shrinkable, PET films. These sleeves allow an efficient and inexpensive means to position the retention sleeve on the rotor.
Common Types of Motors
- BLDC and Universal Motors
- Automation Equipment
- Power tools
Our motor retention sleeving is typically used in place of metal, tin, carbon fiber or Kevlar materials.
Advantages of our Polyester Sleeving
- UL recognized component to 130C
- Minimum thickness into the air gap
- -60C to 150C service temperatures
- Retains magnets during an adhesive failure
- Noise dampening
- Captures magnet debris within the sleeve
- No magnetic flux interference
- Superior strength at high RPM’s