Consumer Packaged Goods
Paramount Tube has broad experience designing and manufacturing tubular products for the CPG industry. Our custom shapes and wide selection for materials make us a great choice when designing your optimal package. Our tight tolerances, high capacity and repeatability make Paramount Tube your premier choice for custom packaging. Our packaging engineers are eager to talk. Please give us a call for a free consultation.
In addition to shapes and materials we also offer:
- Printing: Options include in-line printing, winding tubes with pre-printed paper, labels applied to already manufactured tubes; ink/paper colors can be matched to virtually any PMS color
- Finishing: Including de-burring, slitting, notching, punching and creating U-channels
- End closures: Drawn caps, formed-end caps, inverted caps, disk-and-roll, rolled ends, curled, capped, flared, conical-formed, flat ends, flute ends, ferral ends, protective paper caps/plugs/tubes, paint masking caps, wire-splice end caps, thermal forming
- Waxing: Can provide an additional barrier to moisture and enhanced dimensional stability; wax-dipping possible at both high temperature and low temperature
- Custom Liners: Decorative papers (in glossy or flat colors), foil liners, outer greaseproof papers, cotton liners, wraps, and greaseproof liners